Download your Heineken® Beer Report 2022
Featuring independent research compiled by sector experts, the Heineken® Beer Report looks at the important changes in the beer industry over the last few years and the differing tastes of a new generation of beer drinkers.
- How to attract younger adult drinkers, such as Generation Y and Z (18-35-year-olds)
- Which beer categories are in growth and offer higher revenues
- Why tastes are changing and what’s behind the shift
- How the demand for premium, lighter-tasting lager can benefit your pub
- Where customers are looking to spend next
Download the FREE Heineken® Beer Report by completing and submitting the short form below.
All fields mandatory unless stated
UEFA Women’s EURO 2022™ Incentive Now Closed
Entries for the prize draw are now closed. Click here for more details.
Women’s Euros – Heineken Direct Incentive T&Cs
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open UK mainland licensed commercial on-trade operators aged 18 or over (excludes NI & ROI). One entry per outlet.
- To enter visit HEINEKEN Direct and complete the download form for the Beer Report 2022 between 00.00 on 16th June and 30th June at 23:59. Standard network rates apply.
- Enter your full details including name, email address, mobile number, outlet name, outlet postcode. You will be offered the option to opt-in to marketing comms from Heineken UK Limited. Optional questions are Outlet Type and Are you an existing customer.
- Entries will be accepted via the online beer report download form on HEINEKEN Direct only and must be made personally. Entries made through agent / third parties, bulk or automated entries are invalid.
- There are two prizes of 2 tickets to the UEFA Women’s Euros 2022 tournament, details below, both winner and guest must be over 18 years of age. A travel allowance will be allocated per each pair of tickets, up to the value of £100. It is the responsibility of the winner and guest to arrange for their own travel and any accommodation. Winners will need to provide receipt of any travel costs made (up to the value of £100) and share this with email@example.com to claim expenses. NO OTHER TRAVEL, SUBSISTENCE, GRATUITIES, COSTS OF A PERSONAL NATURE OR ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED. THESE COSTS MUST BE BORNE BY WINNER AND THEIR GUEST.
- The two winners will be randomly drawn from all valid entries in w/c 01/07/22.
- One pair of standard tickets is available to each of the following games – allocated at random by the promoter. If the winner cannot attend the allotted match then another winner will be selected at random until the prize may be taken.
Quarter finals – winner group A vs runner up group B at Amex, Brighton on Wednesday 20th July at 8pm
Quarter finals – winner group B vs runner up group A at Brentford, London on Thursday 21st July at 8pm
The promoter cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings, or cancellations. The Promoter or its agents are not liable for such disruptions, failings, or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request. Use of the prize is subject to the terms and conditions on the tickets and the regulations in force at the venue. The prize is subject to UEFA tickets terms and conditions which can be found at https://UEFA.com/info/tickets.
- The winners will be contacted on 04/07/22 by email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). No entrant may win more than one prize.
- Winner outlet name and county will be available from https://www.beerreport.co.uk/ from 18/07/22. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events circumstances arising beyond its control.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ